Brighton Panorama Hiking Trip £20
Discover one of Brighton's local nature reserves with its wide-open spaces, sheep, hills, and panoramic views. This 3 - 4 hours long hiking trip includes the stunning mount pleasure and Beacon Mill.
All you need to know
Click to expand
How to get there?
What to bring?
It is up to the weather. You need to pack different things up to if it is hot, cold or raining. But please keep in mind, that the weather can change, and it can be windy up the hills! Here is a little tick list!
- Minimum one liter or water
- Sun cover (A hat, sunscreen and a shawl or something to cover your shoulders with.)
- Sandwiches for the picnic (cutlery if needed)
- Any medication that you need!
- Tissues and hand sanitizer
- A warm jumper in case it gets cold.
- Lightweight raincoat and rain trousers.
What to wear?
Please dress according to the weather condition! Bring a warm jumper anyway as it can get windy up the hill!
- Good shoes with a good grip. (No Convers!)
- A beany hat for wind and sun.
- A waterproof jacket (and waterproof trousers!) if it rains.
- A warm Jumper!
What to expect?
Duration: 4-5 hours
Meeting point: 9:30 at Brighton Marina next to Asda.
What if it rains?
There is no such thing as bad weather, there is only the wrong choice of clothing! Dressing in layers is the best way to keep warm for changing weather conditions!
What about toilets?
What fitness level is it?
It is a moderate walk, including a few little hills. You need to be fit and healthy enough to walk for about 3 hours, and you should be able to walk up a moderate slope!
Check out our other day trips
Did you know about the outstanding natural beauty and the spectacular countryside right behind Brighton? Brighton & Hove has several local nature reserves in and around the city! Join our Daytrips!
Wellness and Yoga Day Trips
Explore our upcoming outdoor yoga and wellness events. All Events are in and around Brighton and Hove.